View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Thorn
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Thorn

Introduce Yourself - Page 8 _
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 10:50 pm

havent reached the post limit it says
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 2:59 am

Try again I changed the post limit to 2 so you should be able to pm now.
Back to top Go down
estephen0126
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
estephen0126

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 2:38 am

im a new member from philippines
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 3:36 am

Welcome to our site. Be sure to read the rules [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. And enjoy your stay with us.
Back to top Go down
mzxnightmare
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
mzxnightmare

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 10:48 pm

Hey, my real name is Lilit, which is the Hebrew word for Lilith. But I like to call myself Nightmare.

I just recently got a laptop again and I guess I have more time to post :)

I like drawing, singing, and playing video games.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:28 pm

Welcome to the forum. You joined at a good time because we just opened the Nightmare-Factory Theatre today. Please enjoy your self as you look around. And if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Pippi-Holocaust
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Pippi-Holocaust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 6:19 pm

Hi, i´m Sharon... 19 years old from the netherlands, so im already sorry for all the typo´s.

I´m really intrested in freemasonery, and in all kinds of serial killers. If anyone has any questions, just ask! =)

Picture in my sig.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:40 pm

Welcome to the Nightmare Factory. If you need help with anything just ask. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:42 pm

Welcome to the forum Sharon. Do you have a lot of information on freemasonery? Because we do not have a section on that as of yet due to lack of good information.
Back to top Go down
Pippi-Holocaust
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Pippi-Holocaust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:34 pm

Thank you, MysticShadow :)

@ LordStoneRaven, yes I have... all the men in my family were or are freemasons, including my father and grandfather.
They teached me a lot about it, also things that are "family secret" but also the general things and things that are unknown to most people unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 8:15 pm

If you would like to see the info added to the forum please feel free to pm any and all that you have on the subject and I will gladly add it. And of course I will give you full credit for the info.
Back to top Go down
Pippi-Holocaust
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Pippi-Holocaust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:06 pm

If you want, i could send you some information... I'm a bit busy now, so don't expect it within a few days :)
But, I will see what I can make of it.
Back to top Go down
DARKDEMONZ
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
DARKDEMONZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 9:42 am

My name is Jessie W Garner Jr born 6/10/1961 born in FortSmith Ark . I was born at sparks Hospital .and my father was Jesse W Garner sn , I was out of wedlock. My father was a decon and married not to my mother ,but his wife and he never paid childsupport to my mother . I have a phd in mythology,and I been a member of the Great white egyptian masonic order for 30 years , Ive worked the degrees and studied 5000 years of egyptian History , egyptain black magic. I was given the title of kherheb. I studied threw wicca. I mastered witchcraft. I was working at zygon we made the virtual vision mind computers. I use virtual reality and virtual reality programs and when i have the nootropics , I take 5000 mLg of nootropics aday . Im not married, I was married ,but my ex wife didnt get the idea you put your spouse first. so i have no spouse.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:14 am

Hello and welcome to the Nightmare Factory...I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
mshadowlock
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 8:15 pm

Greetings, fellow Dark-siders. My alias is Marius Shadowlock. I am from El Dorado Kansas of the good ol' USA. I enjoy reading all types of books, especially drama, teen drama, manga (Japanese graphic novels), horror, humor, and science fiction. I love to write poetry dedicated to the darker things in life, enjoy walking around town with my headphones blairing while screaming my fucked-up voice at nobody in particular, and I am also a digital graphic artist, which I mainly stick to Adobe Photoshop for that. I am also proud to be a goth-child and also produce music from time to time, mainly with synthesizers. I have been looking for a forum like this for a long time and hope that I can benefit this place as best as I can. I am a male of twenty years old and have the mind of a goofus maximus.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 11:48 am

Welcome to the forum Marius. It's always good to see new people with like interests. Feel free to look around and you can make any suggestions by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. that you think would make the forum a more useful place for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::   :: Evil Introductions-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com