View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil4ngel
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Evil4ngel

Introduce Yourself - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 9:09 pm

I am the evil angel. You may call me Evi. I am 37, I recently moved from Missouri to Wisconsin to be with my husband Kalin ( known as Xhrist here on the site ). We currently live in the Miwaukee area but plan on relocating to New Orleans after awhile. If you would like to know any thing about me, feel free to visit my profile on the social site and drop me a message.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zombietheman666
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
zombietheman666

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 9:44 pm

Hello, my real name is kenneth and im a pathologist.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 9:48 pm

Welcome Kenneth. I am glad to see you here.
Back to top Go down
keyaskreations
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
keyaskreations

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 4:50 am

Hello all,

Or as I say Eretus Atis. My name is Michael, most know me as Rion Keyas. I am here only in search of knowledge, to further my understanding of the world beyond our own. I have come across some very interesting knowledge over the years, but recently I have fell upon some very interesting information and was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to help me decode some of it.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 6:36 pm

Hello. I go mostly by Tex these days. Some days I think even friends have forgotten my real name. I'm currently in Florida, though not for much longer. I'm here mostly out of curiosity and a deep love for things dark and macabre. =D
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:01 pm

Welcome Gypsy aka Tex. I hope that you find everything that you are seeking here. Please enjoy your stay and let us know if there is anything you may need help with.
Back to top Go down
Gore Obsessed Cryptic
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Gore Obsessed Cryptic

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009, 10:45 am

Hello my name is Joe,but on here I'm known as Gore Obsessed Cryptic.I'm 30 yrs old and a LaVeyan Satanist.I was told about this site by Rev.Cazz and I like the dark feeling to it,I enjoy conversations with those who share the same interests as I.You will see more of me in the future and possibly I'll even start a post when something inspires me.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009, 12:45 pm

Welcome to Nightmare Factory Gore Obsessed Cryptic.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009, 1:02 pm

Welcome Gore Obsessed Cryptic. I am glad that you have taken to the feel of our dark little corner. Please enjoy the content and let us know if you are looking for anything special and can't find it. We will do our best to get it for you.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009, 1:35 pm

Glad to see you made Gore.
Back to top Go down
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 5:06 am

hi there guys...
im dillan... hope that i ill be a good member in this site..
love ya'll!!!
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:51 pm

Well Dillan I am glad you found this site. I do hope to see you around. Oh and good luck with the Nightmare Vixxens.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Sick
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Miss_Sick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:05 pm

Trinity.22 years old. Tattoo artist by profession and passion. Inhabitant of New Orleans,la.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:17 pm

Welcome to our dark little corner Trinity. Enjoy your stay here with us.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Sick
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Miss_Sick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:19 pm

lol why thank you, darling.
Back to top Go down
tennesseeblondie
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
tennesseeblondie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 8:14 pm

Hi everybody, I'm the sweetheart in the corner packing the knife in her boot. I'm a working mom, recently divorced and starting all over. I think I'll like it here, if I get out of line somebody slap me and pull my hair I like it!
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 9:12 pm

mmmm is that an open invitation for abuse. I might just slap you and pull hair even if you are a good girl. Welcome to the site babe I look forward to seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
tennesseeblondie
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
tennesseeblondie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 10:27 pm

WOW a wild combination of kinky and crazy just think how sick that could be! Wink The only thing that holds my hallow up is my horns, that is when I don't leave it on the bed post. LOL I think I'm gonna like here in the dark!
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 10:32 pm

My my. I think Cazz just found a new play thing. I think I will enjoy you getting comfortable in the dark.
Back to top Go down
soulblackened
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
soulblackened

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 2:42 pm

My Name is Soulblackened. I am a new VIxxen on the site and wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My bio says everything and if you want to know anything else, feel free to ask. i hope everyone is having a great day and i hope the fish *coughermvampyrescough* are biting well? lol:)
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 2:44 pm

LMAO. Welcome Soulblackened. You have been a great addition to our Nightmare Vixxens.
Back to top Go down
soulblackened
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
soulblackened

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Jenna_Cide
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Jenna_Cide

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 11:25 am

My real name is Jenna, but I go by Jenna_Cide on most sites.
I was born, raised, and live in Tennessee.
I'm an eighteen year old student who loves anything dark and sick.
Budget horror movies are also a weakness. :)

My friend told me to check out this site and I'm glad she did.
There's a lot of good reading here.
I'll be lurking. xx
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 12:59 am

Welcome to Nightmare Factory and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
nightmareprincess666
Dark Prelates Nullius
Dark Prelates Nullius
nightmareprincess666

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:58 pm

Welcome to the Nightmare Factory hope you like it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::   :: Evil Introductions-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com