View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
magneticlovers
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
magneticlovers

Introduce Yourself - Page 7 _
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:44 pm

Hello~My lover Eric and me Lyn will be sharing this name, we enjoy horror, gore, and love a good teenage slaughter movie. We stumbled along this site, I think we'll have to check it out some more. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:35 pm

Welcome both of you. There is a ton of content on Nightmare Factory, please do let us know if you need help finding anything. Check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]it is one of our most popular sections.
Back to top Go down
Gauloises
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Gauloises

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 8:31 pm

hi =)
I;m Sharon.. 18 year and I live in the Netherlands :)
I Was looking for a nice forum.. And I guess i found it ^^
Back to top Go down
Maiden Hell
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Maiden Hell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 4:09 am

Hails sharon, just wanted to say welcome hope you like the forum if you need anything feel free to message me Maiden Hell or any of the other moderators.
Back to top Go down
jasonjewell90
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
jasonjewell90

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 5:17 am

hi this jason killer site 5 stars[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 5:22 am

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy our lil' slice of internet hell. If you need anything, feel free to contact our Admin's and Mods.
Back to top Go down
Thine_vanity
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Thine_vanity

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 12:02 am

Greetings.
My birth name is Jesse, but I go by Thine most of the time when it comes to being online. Either name works for me.
I am currently 18 years old (Just turned so this month actually)
Your model Syri requested a vote and I gave it to her and then found that I liked this site so I decided to join.
I have a Vampirefreaks.com account as well.
Thine_Vanity
Back to top Go down
WiggleStormClouds
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
WiggleStormClouds

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 11:12 am

Hi my name is megan, and I've a problem with hearing... I mean, hearing voices that I feel I shouldn't. My mirror has things moving in it all the time and um. Recently there's been bright static popping in the corner of my room (no, not electrical problem, it's in midair diagonal from the mirror)

But other then this I'm normal and it's nice to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
NoheaNarcotiK
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
NoheaNarcotiK

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 3:49 pm

I Am Raevyn.
My Dearest Friend Syri Invited me to join, So I did.
I'm not your normal "girl".
I see/hear/feel things I shouldn't.
Some call me insane, Maybe they're right.
But this is my "normal".
I'm Engaged to a wonderful woman, who's almost every bit as SaikoPathic as I am.
I shall be 20 Years on November 17th. It's just another day to me.
I stalk the site Vampirefreaks. Feel free to Find me on there under the name fallenangel669
To be honest, I'm a bitch most of the time. Sarcastic and sardonic, Sadistic yet Masochistic.
I Love few and loathe many.
I don't like Drama, so stay the fuck away from me if that's what you're all about.
Other than that...
Nice to "meet" you all.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 7:19 pm

Welcome to Nightmare-Factory Raevyn. I do think that you will enjoy your stay here with us. And do not worry about drama here. We do allow people to be themselves but in no way do we tolerate drama here. They are promptly warned and if it continues they are banned. So feel free to be yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Maiden Hell
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Maiden Hell

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:08 pm

hails Raevyn, i'm Maiden Hell if you need any help with anything just let me or the other mods know.
welcome
Back to top Go down
lady adek
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
lady adek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 1:18 pm

My name's Sarah,I love marine biology,dark poetry,and lots of other things.
the one hting about me that's terrible is that i love to fuck with people's minds.
Pretty messed up,i know,but it helps break the boredom when i have no other source of entertainment.
Im not a bad person,just have a very bad habit,lol.
I do see some things i shouldn't.but they're there and plain in my view.
[i've caught them on camera once or twice]
There are a few things i can do that i know many others cannot.
Im definitely not normal.
My family loves calling me weird,and its all in the name of humor but it is quite true.
One of the best things about myself is my love for others.
If it wasn't for that bad habit of mine,I could probably be a very good leader.
My favorite "gift" is the one that lets me feel what others around me are feeling.It's quite useful. Just hard to pinpoint who it is at times,considering school has over three thousand people in one area...
But at home and in other small areas it's pretty easy to see.
my picture is my default.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]<--[sorry,i know its a bit imaature,but i love boobs and thought it was funny.]
Back to top Go down
kardelen
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
kardelen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:25 am

Hello to all i am Eliana but people mostly know me as kardelen.
I am 25 years old and i live in Greece...
i got in here actually cause i love horror movies and i
liked the way this forum looked.
Back to top Go down
Alice-Covet
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Alice-Covet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:35 pm

Well ive been here a long Time and never posted here!
My Real Name Is Keri! Yes like the lotion
I like to make people smile and im quite a bit of a smartass!
I think the Owner is amazing!
Im a Vixxen here! :) I dont have anything else to say!
Thanks Lordstone for the admin position!
Back to top Go down
concarolinags
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
concarolinags

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 3:10 pm

My Name is Cindy Hutchins and I met His Lordship through Facebook - games mostly. I'm a horror writer with three books. I'm in a little bit of flux at the moment, so the books are in hiatus but hopefully will be back out by summer this year. I also have a screen play for my book "Turf War" out with Spectacle Entertainemtn, whish does all of ROb Zombies movies. I have about ten more projects going at any given moment, and making the beginnings of a new publisher and production house here in LA and am a single mom. I write most genres of horror I have a Serial killer book (Turf War) a supernatural horror "Best Left Buried" and a collection of Southern horror "The Ballad of Yancey Cates", and just finished a supernatural slasher called "Willowdale". I hope to have a website up in the next few weeks showcasing my rather morbid talents. (I assume morbid is a good word here?)
Back to top Go down
whenshadowssmile
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
whenshadowssmile

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 6:32 pm

Hahaha. Morbid is a good word here, generally speaking. It's always good to see another horror writer. Welcome to the forum. If you need anything, message me or another mod.
Back to top Go down
hillbilly1
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
hillbilly1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:58 pm

im hillbilly i am an evil person looking for others my real name is james ilike all things dark scream back at me if your not afraid...........
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:57 am

Welcome to the forums James. I'm sure you find that you will fit right in here with us.
Back to top Go down
inhale82
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
inhale82

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

hEY EVERYONE!!!!!!! mY NAME IS Amanda but my screen name is Inhale a wiccan name. I love horror movies and occult. Its good to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 8:59 pm

Glad to see that you joined. If you are as diff. as you said you was you will fell right at home here. We have all the dark little things.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:02 pm

Hi all , just signed up and it was about time I foound something with balls and no sugar coated bubble gum stuff.

Id appreciate it if i can have a mentor or someone pointin me in a direction I want to discover.

Thanks

Thorn
Back to top Go down
inhale82
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
inhale82

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 11:52 pm

Hello my real name is Amanda. I go by Inhale on all my screens. Its nice to be here
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 12:09 pm

Hello thorn thanks for joining. What exactly is it that you hope to find and learn, and what have you learned to date? You can send your response to my inbox or post it here, which ever you feel most comfortable with.

And welcome Amanda it's good to see you. I hope you enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 4:10 pm

LSR I dont know how to Pm you with my request
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 7:50 pm

Click on my name and find the contact link click it and the pm will show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::   :: Evil Introductions-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com