HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.

Share | 

Introduce Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
spooytiff
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
spooytiff

Female

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2007, 9:11 am

:queen: love1 prove it. follow
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2007, 3:07 pm

lol! I don't have to you just did. lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spooytiff
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
spooytiff

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2007, 3:56 pm

lol! LMAO I did didnt I? secret
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2007, 3:12 pm

Hi. Ya'll can call me Rayne. It' s not my real name but that's ok. I don't like my real name. I'm 5'4" and I'm fluffy. I wear glasses sometimes and I have hair past my ass. It's a very dark brown in color. I have eyes that change from brown to green. I all depends. So I just call them Hazel. Makes my life easier. I love all things dark. And anything to do with death. If you want to know more about me you can e-mail me. And I hope to post a picture of myself soon. ........
Blessed Be.
flower evillaugh firepumpkin witch camera kickrock :2cents: follow tvfunny flash hung lick Vamp Freak flower
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2007, 2:05 pm

Welcome to the forum Drunk_On_Shadows_13 and or Rayne. I hope you will like our dark forum and have a very enjoyable stay here with us. If you find the forum lacking in anyway please let me know so I can fix it. And again welcome to Nightmare-Factory.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2007, 3:01 pm

I am having a most enjoyable stay. This place Rox out loud!!! evillaugh party
Back to top Go down
lil_dark_lilith
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
lil_dark_lilith

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2007, 8:00 pm

Hi everybody........ Embarassed ...............i'm ana....but i usually use my nick lilith online......i'm 17...even do on my profile it's 18.....i hate when ppl judge us cause of the age...so i allways say i'm a year older....lol... i dunno...ppl take us seriously if we are 18...but not 17....how stupid is that?
i like vampires since i can remember....my mom used to hate them...how lucky was she....to have a daughter fascinated with darkness and spiritual "things"........
i found this site in vampirefreaks.......and i love it....i really like to read the things you ppl write.....thanx for making such a wonderfull place to talk... Wink ..... Vamp Freak
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2007, 9:52 pm

You are more than welcome. And I am glad that you have found the forum enjoyable and I hope that you will stay with us here for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2007, 7:04 pm

Hello Lilith! I'm Rayne, I'm a Mod here. I'm glad you find what we write enjoyable. I like writing so that makes me feel good. I've also had a love of vampires for as long as I can remember as well. I hope you have a a great time here.
Back to top Go down
bloodrush
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
bloodrush

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2007, 7:16 pm

my name is bryan and i am a vampire stuff im into spirts life and death im into spells and wish to lern more about them but i need a teacher to guild me till i know what im doing
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2007, 8:36 pm

Welcome to the forums Bryan. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here with us. And you need to read this, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I do provide to a degree some spells and rituals of some of the most hard to find ones. But you will need to read the post that the link takes you to.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2007, 3:58 am

Hello Bryan! My name is Rayne and I'm a Mod here. If you need anything you can ask me. I hope you have a wonderful time here.
-Rayne flower
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2007, 10:01 am

Welcome Lilith and Bryan. I am excited to have you here with us. I am Cazz. Bryan do you live in Payson, UT?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2007, 1:32 pm

Hey everyone! My name is….ugh, well, I hate my name so just call me Razzy. I’m 16 years old and I have an obsession with vampires or anything that has to do with them. Anyway, I hope to see you around soon.

~ Raz-Ma-Taz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2007, 5:21 pm

Hello Razzy...I'm Rayne......Hope you like it here..
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2007, 6:50 pm

Welcome to the forum Razzy. I hope that you find our little dark corner of the internet enjoyable and our vampire section informative.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2007, 11:26 pm

Hi Razzy..do I look familiar?*winks* Lol..welcome Razzy!Hope you will really enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2007, 2:00 pm

Thanks everyone

=O Vickeh! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2007, 9:46 pm

*smiles* Razzeh!!I was thinking of asking you to join here..but you discovered it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2007, 9:48 am

Lileh gave me the link =P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2007, 9:55 am

Lol...haha..darn..she beat me to it..but hehe..I thought you would love this site Raz!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2007, 11:01 am

😕 Apparently I've missed something...*Feels left out of the loop*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2007, 11:09 am

*pulls Rayne into the loop* Lol..Razzy's a friend of mine,love!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2007, 10:19 pm

Ohhhhh...now I see...I thought I had missed something...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2007, 3:26 am

Lol..now you know...you havent' love!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Announcements :: Introduce Yourself-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com