HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.

Share | 

Introduce Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 _
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 12:26 am

My name is Meredith. Im 19.. from New Zealand. I'm interested in pretty much anything dark, but since I've moved away from home to study I havent really found friends with the same interests as me. So.. back to cyber-world lol. I'll try find a pic of myself sometime.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 2:24 am

Meredith, Welcome to the Nightmare Factory. I hope you can find what you are looking for here. Please enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 7:59 pm

Welcome Jenna_Cide and Meredith. I hope to talk to you in the chat box sometime.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
whenshadowssmile
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
whenshadowssmile

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:08 am

Welcome indeed, to all of you.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngele
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
DarkAngele

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 10:17 pm

Hello my name is Angele. I am very interested in things like Wicca and the occult. Also love to learn new things and hear others perspectives.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 8:13 am

Welcome to the Factory, Angele. If you need anything, let me, or any other Mod. or Admin. know. We'll all be willing to help.

welcome

"Scientists discovered a supposedly extinct fish in a river in a third-world country. Botanists identified 30 new species of plant in a single square mile of rainforest in Brazil. Why is it so hard for you to believe in something that we haven't found yet, when it's happening every fucking day?"
Back to top Go down
Cyanide_Sunset
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Cyanide_Sunset

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 6:12 pm

Hey I'm Cyanide =] happy to be here!
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 11:14 pm

A huge welcome to all of our new members. Please feel free to pm the mods or admins if you have any trouble or are looking for something special. And as always please enjoy our dark little corner of the internet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maiden Hell
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Maiden Hell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 12:05 pm

Hails to Cyanide_Sunset!!! She has just recently joined this site,she is one of my best friends so i just wanted to tell her welcome. She will soon be a new Nightmare Vixxen as well,so watch for her gallery.

thanks
with blackest of black love
Maiden Hell
Back to top Go down
Maiden Hell
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Maiden Hell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 12:09 pm

Hails everyone!!!!,i just wanted to say welcome to all of our new members.if you need anything feel free to message me or any of the other mods or admins. don't hesitate to ask.
keep it brutal
Maiden Hell
Back to top Go down
Its Jolie bitches
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Its Jolie bitches

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 1:03 pm

I'm Jolie. I'm 18 and from Cally. I'm not going to post a pic because the girl in my avatar is me. I'm here because a friend from another forum told me I would like it here and so far I do. Also if anyone has a forum that they're trying to spread the name of I can refer you to site that will greatly help you. Truthfully its better to pm me to get to hear more about me.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 3:36 pm

Welcome to Nightmare-Factory. I hope you find everything to your liking. If you need something or are curious in general, don't hesitate to ask. :D

P.S: If you could PM that site to LordStoneRaven or Cazz (our admin) it would be bitchin'. Wink

"Scientists discovered a supposedly extinct fish in a river in a third-world country. Botanists identified 30 new species of plant in a single square mile of rainforest in Brazil. Why is it so hard for you to believe in something that we haven't found yet, when it's happening every fucking day?"
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 6:40 pm

Hey Jolie, I'm glad that you are enjoying Nightmare Factory. If you need anything feel free to contact Lord Stone, Cazz, or any of the mods of the site. We'll help you the best that we can.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 9:53 pm

Welcome Jollie and thank you for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Maiden Hell
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Maiden Hell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 1:23 am

Hails Jolie dear,if you need anything you can ask me or any of the other mods.just wanted to say welcome i hope you like it here.
Maiden Hell
Back to top Go down
Its Jolie bitches
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Its Jolie bitches

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 5:44 pm

thankies everyone for the welcomes. pm me sometime if ur up for a chat.
Back to top Go down
urbantribesman
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
urbantribesman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 4:29 pm

Hello I am urbantribesman also known as Scott I am 34 married with 2 kids.
I live near Milwaukee Wisconsin, I love music, Have been playing bass since I was 14, absolutely love horror films,books, and the dark side of things.
Also into tattoo's I lost count on how many I have, and glad to be here, looking forward to talking with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 7:11 pm

Welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. What is your favorite horror movie?
Back to top Go down
Maiden Hell
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Maiden Hell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:34 pm

Hails urbantribesman,welcome to Nightmare-Factory, I'm Maiden Hell, if you need anything let me know. I hope you like the site.

Maiden Hell
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 10:59 pm

Welcome to all the new members of Nightmare Factory.
Back to top Go down
urbantribesman
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
urbantribesman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 12:28 am

Thank you to Cazz,Maiden hell,MysticShadow for welcoming me to the site.

To answer your question Cazz my favorite horror movie is this list because I don't have just one favorite I have a top 3
The Exorcist, day of the dead and Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 10:08 am

All three of those are great movies. Once again welcome. I do hope to see you in the chat box.
Back to top Go down
Sophie_Eros
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 11:34 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Cynthia from Argentina, my artistic name is Sophie Eros. I'm 19 years and a Clothing Designer student and also a MUA (MakeUpArtist) I love goth rock and 80's like Culture Club, Billy Idol and so on. Got 1 tattoo and 2 piercings, waiting for more.

Don't know what else to say, so... Here I am.
Back to top Go down
Maiden Hell
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Maiden Hell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 1:48 am

Hails Sophie_ Eros dear,i just wanted to say welcome,if you need anything feel free to message
me or any of the other mods,hope you like the site.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:46 am

Welcome Sophie. I love your Vixxen pics by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Announcements :: Introduce Yourself-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com