View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

The Crematorium - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:21 am

Ok now I'm going to complain. I have been without internet for a few days due to the construction at the new Shell Mart next door and it's really pissing me off! So if I'm not online for a few days then you will know why. Well it's either I have lost my wifi or I have went over and beat the hell out of someone and am in jail. LOL. But at this point right now I have to say I hate Shell Mart and FUCK THEM!

Oh and FUCK NING! Because of them and all their lies all the hard work that went into the Nightmare-Factory Nation site is going to be lost. They do offer plans for their "PAID" sites, but they offer nothing but a bare bones site for their cheapest plan and it's just not worth it for me to pay out of pocket to keep that site with them. It' just to bad that I can't get a copy of all the stuff that I have added there so I can export it to a new one. I sooo fuck

And I hate corp. pigs like that. I hope they go under soon!

Back to top Go down
Sam1Parker
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Sam1Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 11:43 pm

hey my name is
sam parker
i love that
plz tel me the movie
name

---------------------------

How to pass a drug test
pass a drug test
pass drug testing
pass drug test
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 8:37 am

If you are refering to my signature, it is from a movie called Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:46 am

Lets see... Life is beginning to majorly suck ass again and I've got murder on the brain... Does anyone have some suggestions for some fun ways to kill someone?
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 4:58 pm

A well placed garden hose up the ass with a nice piece of barbed wire inserted is a good start. Remove the hose then twist the barbwire ad give it a nice little jerk. Should result in all the inners being outters. And for added fun always bring salt just in case they are still moving around afterwards. LOL.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 11:13 pm

lol... Well, I actually already have the three required items to pull this off. Plenty of old water hoses layin' around outside... got some left over barbwire from when I had to fix the fences for the horses I use to have, and there's always salt in the kitchen..... The Crematorium - Page 2 932852
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:29 pm

I always find the fun part to be the portion where everyone stands around playing the "Who Done It" game. Oh stealth and secrecy... ;D
Back to top Go down
the dark 1
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
the dark 1

PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 4:53 pm

just get your victim n chop his fucking head off job done.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 11:48 pm

the dark 1 wrote:
just get your victim n chop his fucking head off job done.

It's not as fun that way. Slowly carving them up while they scream and piss and shit themselves is way better. Maybe a slow skinning with a salt shaker and smelling sause at hand would work as well. But either way you wanna drag it out to make it last. For you and them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crematorium

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Damnation Corner-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com