View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2007, 5:59 pm

A Place To Cut Loose On Your Fellow Members.
Note: If You Use This Section, You Agree To Accept Any And All Comments Made By Fellow Members, Regardless Of Content. That Means Do Not Come And Cry To Me If Someone Hurts Your Feelings. This Is Made To Help Everyone Get Anything That Bothers Them About Other Members Off Their Chest Without It Causing Problems With The Other Sections Of The Board. So Let It Fly.
Aso This Is The Only Place On The Forum Where You Can Flame Others Without Being Banned. So Keep All This Type Of Conversation Here And Here Only.evillaugh
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2008, 5:13 pm

Ok since no one has used this section yet I am going to. This is about all the members that have joined and not posted a damn thing. They join just for the content that's hidden and don't even post in the introductions sections at the least. What the hell is a matter with you fuckers? As much time as I have spent as well as the other members that have posted to make this forum what it is the least you assholes could do is post at least 1 damn thing a month. Are you fuckers that lazy?
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2008, 12:35 pm

Just let all that anger vent hun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2008, 10:42 pm

OK...That makes me angry too..Espically since one of those bastards happens to be a friend of mine..I told him to just post ONE thing every week...He won't even do that....What a jerkoff....
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 10:24 pm

Ok I have had enough! Rayne and Viktor you two little punks are driving me insane. There is more than one fucking thread on this site. Use your god damn intellect and post somewhere else for a change. Star you little bitch if you don't reply to this post you are going to regret it.

Well I have to admit Star atleast ventured away
from the vamp rpg for a second. I have to admit you guys have a good
thing going with that thread. But fuck give your attention other places
as well. We have a lot of new members and nothing going on to keep
their attention. Fuck people get active. We all get busy with life but
are you so damn busy you can not give the NF a bit of love? Star you
did not reply to this post. I guess you will regret it now.....or you
might be relieved.

Why the fuck am I the only one who uses this fucking thread?
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 3:18 pm

Well I guess you are going to have to break out the shampoo since we have a lot of inactive members. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 9:27 am

Yep all inactive members get sodomized with a shampoo bottle.
Back to top Go down
silentdarkness
Dark Suffragan Bishop
Dark Suffragan Bishop
silentdarkness

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 12:36 pm

I POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

no shampoo bottle for me.

As far as these other lazy fuckers. I am not sure. It's not hard to do. Here let me help you guys out.

Open IE
Go to this site
Look for updates or new content
Or even review old content
Read over it
Scroll to bottom of page
Use the quick reply function (makes it faster)
Close IE

See how simple that was!

Screw It, Cazz.... Break out the Bottle.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 12:56 pm

roflmao

I think I like your attitude you sarcastic fuck!
Back to top Go down
silentdarkness
Dark Suffragan Bishop
Dark Suffragan Bishop
silentdarkness

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:49 am

Re-Written this post because I know im really just mentally crushed, bi-polar, manic depresive, socially aphobic and have nothing but darkness in my heart at this very moment :)

ty all, and have a wonderful day.

Last edited by silentdarkness on Mon 02 Feb 2009, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited because i am an a-hole)
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 12:49 am

Ok zombieman you are really starting to piss me off. Why do you feel you must argue about every little insignificant thing. This site is dedicated to intelligent disscusion and argument yes. But I must say that you are lacking a few key elements in that equation. Do your futile arguments give your pathetic life validation?
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 1:23 am

What reallyy gets me is when someone is online and they don't talk like some on chat box.....
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:53 pm

You go horrorbaby! I have noticed a lot not making use of the shout box as well. I mean I know we have a lot of information on here for those that wish to learn as well as for those that are just currious. But what better way is there to discuss everything than the shout box? COme on people use it, that's what it's there for.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:43 pm

Another thing that eats at is why are there friend requests on here if people don't answer them...... I can excuse you Rev because you did answer mine on myspace but what the fuk I'm gonna gave to beat some people and make them my bitch spank
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 2:07 pm

LMFAO...
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 12:43 am

Ah.... common Knight you know you'd like to see that Laughing
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 5:21 pm

I am gonna bitch since this is here..... Lord and Cazz you are both online but you won't get on the chatbox wtf..... I wanna talk to you get on ther or I'm gonna beat you 2..... spank lick
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:33 am

Sorry about that Horrorbaby. Often times if Stone and I are on at the same time then I am at work.

The reason we were not talking in the chatbox this particular day.......well let's just say it has not been a normal day.

Cops, Hospitals, Anger, Depression, Confusion, Demons, Transformations, Love, Expansion, Pain and Sickness all tied in with Exceptional Sex and Good Drugs.

The past 24 hours has been rather strange, to say the least.

We will try not to ignore you again dear.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:13 pm

WOW!!!! That's one Hell of a day; damn....... I forgive you Wink Thanks for letting me know what was up.
Back to top Go down
Fleo
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Fleo

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 7:20 pm

hey hey :) I'm like a new born child around here...been born few hours ago...so don't be mad on me if I don't post comments yet....i need to explore my new cradle :)

nasvidenje
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 8:24 pm

You safe safe Fleo. Considering that you are new here, we expect and encourage you to wander and explore the site. I myself still do it from time to time. We do ask that you at least post in the introduction section though so we can get to know you a little beter. Then later when you have something to add to a section be it info or feedback then post when you feel ready. But if you need to ever vent or blow off steam, then you have already found the right section for that.
Back to top Go down
Pippi-Holocaust
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Pippi-Holocaust

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 6:23 pm

I really, really dislike the summer The Crematorium Icon_rolleyes
Even with airco on full speed it´s hot...><
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:39 pm

I hear you. The humidity here sucks ass. It can be 90 but with the humidity it's more like 110. I just stay in til night that way it's not as bad. Still humid but not as bad. I mean at least my boots don't melt to the blacktop.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:49 pm

The summer heat does suck. That's why I sleep during the day and stay up all night. If I get too much sun I get burnt real bad too.
Back to top Go down
Pippi-Holocaust
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Pippi-Holocaust

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:37 pm

Sunburned like hell now, from spending 2 hours in the sun...
I think we should come up with a plan to immigrate to Norway or something *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crematorium _
PostSubject: Re: The Crematorium   The Crematorium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crematorium

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Damnation Corner-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com