View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 10:38 pm

Wish granted. Your hangover was promptly cured with the click of a revolver's trigger.

I wish my Saturday morning class wasn't so unbearable.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 11:57 pm

cute there Gypsy!!!
Wish granted you meet the man of your dreams In your classs.... He shows you all you wanna see; then he asks you a question you end up in a harness you are his forever his slave your motions his own........ You are a part of him always!!!!

I wish my friend would remember me....
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 5:10 pm

Wish granted. Your friend remembers you and every bad thing you have ever done and deicides that killing your is better than dealing with the memories.

I wish that guy in my Environmental Sciences class would stop hitting on me...
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 10:41 pm

Wish granted the guy hitting on you gets hit in the head during a fight; so the only thing on his mind is his headache

I wish a friend would forgive me.........
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 9:36 pm

Wish granted..
Your friend forgives you but becomes so annoying that it drives you insane to the point of murder.

I wish I had a beter internet conncection....
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 10:02 am

Wish granted. Internet connection restored. Too bad that lead to an irreversable computer virus that melts the harddrive. :D

I wish I got a payraise...
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 5:03 pm

Wish granted You get that much wanted payraise but your boss gets busted for being a drug lord and you go down with him because you are working for him.

I wish I had an honest and true girlfriend...

(This one should be interesting...LOL)
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 10:06 pm

Wish granted. She honestly and truely hates your guts and she's not afraid to kill you for it. :D

I wish my insomnia would go the hell away.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 11:52 pm

Oh that was a good one.

wish granted: You fall fast asleep but you have the most horrid nightmare you have ever had in your life. But now you can't wake up and are stuck in that nightmare for the rest of your life.

I wish I was drunk tonight.
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 6:39 pm

wish granted: you get drunk - but in doing so you completely ruin your liver and are never allowed to drink again.

i wish my laptop would work properly
Back to top Go down
Vampiress-Savannah
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Vampiress-Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:36 am

Granted. you have a laptop that works but every two minutes you get rick rolled.

I wish my boyfriend lived in australia and he was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 3:23 pm

Wish granted. Unfortunately, he soon realizes Australians taste funny and dies of hunger (thirst? lol) before he can flee the country to a place where the natives are more suitable for consumption.

I wish Leo were back from Army Ranger training already. T^T
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 1:02 pm

Wish granted. Leo gets back home tomorrow and you are so relieved to have him back home, but that very day he is called in for active duty and is shipped to a foreign country.

I wish I had more time to do the things I enjoy doing.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 12:11 pm

Wish granted. Unfortunately, all of this new time working on those projects causes you to soon realize you don't really like them all that much, leaving you with plenty of free time and nothing to keep your interest.

I wish my job were a little more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Devil D
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Devil D

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 5:27 am

I wish for naught, only to find I have everything.
Back to top Go down
Devil D
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Devil D

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 5:30 am

I wish for someone to turn my nightmares into dreams, but this isn't the time nor place.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 4:41 am

Granted Gypsy you work as a naked maid and love your job with all it's freedom unfortunately you are bit by a infected animal and you start to eat people.

Devil D You awake from a dream to see everything you ever wanted before you. You are in awe how something so great could happen but shit you realize you are in someone elses dream. What you do have is seized by the IRS.
I wish I could go to Italy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt A Wish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Damnation Corner-
Free forum | Sciences and Knowledge | Misc | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com