View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 6:31 pm

Wish Granted!

You find yourself on a beautiful white beach with the bluest of water.
But when you go for a dip in the nice blue water you become a victim of a great white shark attack and only pieces of you are found only after they wash up onto the shore.

I wish I was 20 feet tall.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 12:40 am

Wish granted you are 20 feet tall and can now peer into womans windows without the use of a ladder. You realize as you are watching a woman undress she sees you and pulls out a gun and shoots you; damn peeping can be deadly lmao!!!

I wish I could find a job I like...
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:38 am

Wish granted. You find a job that you absolutely adore and begin working there immediately. Unfortunately your salary has put too much stress on the fragile economy of the business and it promptly goes under, sending you into financial ruin.

I wish I wasn't so damn lazy! XD
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 3:01 pm

Wish Granted!

You find yourself full of energy and can't wait to dive into all the things that have been left undone for so long. But all of that exercise has put such stress on your heart from all the lack of exercise that you suffer a painfuly fatal heart attack.

I wish I lived at the top of a beautiful mountain.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:48 pm

Wish granted. You soon learn that the mountian is infact a active volcano. You and the mountain both lay entombed forever in ash and rock.

I wish I had a bigger house.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:43 am

Wish granted.

A hoard of mutant termites manage to gnaw through the whole support structure while you slept. Looks like you're going to have a pressing morning under the weight of the roof...

I wish people would leave my office desk organized the way they found it!!!!
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 12:05 am

lmao Cazz!!!!
Wish granted. You soon move into the biggest house you have ever seen..., You start to realize something isn't right. You get through the middle hall and start to realize you are in a house where a whole family died.... You run for your life. You turn the corner and see an image out your eye you freak fall back and as it goes through you; you are already dead!!!!!!
I wish I was with somone else.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 1:01 am

Wish Granted!

You wake up to realize that the hottest man you could ever imagine is in bed next to you. But before you can remember the night before you realize that your crotch is swollen, miscolored, and itchy. A quick trip to the doctor shows you have no less than 32 VD's.

I wish Nightmare-Factory was more member active.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 5:08 pm

Oh great Lord lmao!!!!

Wish granted the current memebers are more active on here then they have ever been; just as you think to yourself Damn!!! this is great you realize we were all struck by a plague and become the living dead.

I wish people could make up there minds.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:16 am

wish granted

everyone decides to make their minds up but it turns out that they decided to feed you to the living dead in an orgy of living dead sex and bloodlust buffet for dinner.

i wish i had three naked women with me now
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:37 am

Hmm, someone is horny today.

Wish granted, You suddenly find yourself in a room with three naked chicks. As you look around the room you notice it is litered with ropes, chains, sexual aides and sharp shiney objects. As you feel things rising down under, One woman picks up a hot iron and brands you with a cross. Being tortured as a heretic just won't bring the happy ending you hoped for.

I wish I could breathe right.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:40 am

make a wish Cazz...
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:41 am

shit i didnt see your wish, excuse me.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:42 am

I edited it smartass. Go ahead corupt my wish.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:45 am

wish granted

you realise that your breathing will become better when your man stops giving you the best cunnilingus this side of the moon.

i wish i can stop thinking about sex now
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 12:00 pm

wish granted.. you can stop thinking about sex, but you never EVER think about it again.

i wish i was prepared for my assessment today
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 7:57 pm

Great you guys Flmao!!!!
Wish granted.... The assesment you have you will pass with flying colors but before that you realize the only reason you are passing is because you give the accesor what they want!
I want to get my way!
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 9:04 pm

Wish granted. Everyone must give you what you want, when you want it. Unfortunately, when you said you'd rather die than do something, they had to give you that, too.

I wish I were at the movies with David right now. ;3
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 5:30 pm

Wish granted you find yourself at the movies with David and everything is great just then you wake to realize SHIT.... it was all a dream
I wish to fly across the Country.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 12:52 pm

Wish granted. You plane crashes in the ocean and now you are on a permanent flight.

I wish I could get away with murder.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 4:39 pm

Wish granted. Unfortunately the only people you can get away with killing are the people you love. :O

I wish I could get back in touch with Jenny.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 1:11 am

Oh cute Cazz!!!
Wish granted you get a call from Jenny and you talk for hours all of a sudden you get hit by lightning; which a storm came through and you were to pre occupied. You are now connected permanently stuck to the phone

I wish these assholes here would leave me allone!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:37 pm

Wish granted. You now deal with dicks all the time instead of assholes. :D

I wish I didn't have to write this stupid speech. XP
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:21 pm

wish granted

you dont have to write a stupid speech but you tell it anyway, unbenounced that you have just wrote it. then you realise that you just wrote what you didnt want to tell and your back to the beginning of your personal saga...

i wish i wasnt so drugfucked
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 9:28 pm

Wish granted you are no longer drugfucked now the only problem is you we never be able to revisit that state ever again.

I wish I had no hangover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt A Wish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Damnation Corner-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com