HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.
Poll
Favorite Genre Of Horror
 Gothic Horror
 Supernatural Horror
 Monster Films
 Psychological Horror
 Splatter Films
 Slasher Films
 Body Horror
 Serial Killer Films
 Postmodern Horror
 Erotic Horror
 Comedy Horror
 Folk
View results

Share | 

Just wanted to say

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2007, 2:44 am

Thanks for the forum, not many people realize how much time and effort goes into running a forum. And I love all the information, recipes, spells, and instructions for creating all these wonderful items. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading thru the threads I've been able to get to and hope to try some of the items out. When I do I'll post some pics for you to see how well they turned out. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2007, 9:40 pm

Thanks for the kind comments. And it's nice to see that someone besides me knows how much work goes into the forum. And I look forward to hearing and seeing how some of the projects have gone for you.

Just wanted to say Untitl13
Back to top Go down
dark_prophet
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
dark_prophet

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2007, 8:45 am

I just wanted to say, Im sorry for not beign as active as I shoudl have been, I have alot on my plate at the moment, but im back, I do believe...
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2007, 10:22 am

I totaly understand dark_prophet and it's okay. I'm just glad to see you back again. Hope everything is going better for you now.

Back to top Go down
shianname25
Dark Prelates Nullius
Dark Prelates Nullius
shianname25

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007, 7:42 pm

I agree, willow.....this is a really cool website! Thanks Rev :D
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007, 10:36 pm

No. I should thank you for joining.
Thanks

Back to top Go down
graven
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
graven

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2007, 1:15 pm

I really like this site to. There is so much information on it I LOVE IT!!!!!
Lol at ---> bent that smilely rocks! SJD
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2007, 3:29 pm

LOL. I'm glad you like the site. And the smilies are funny arent they.

Back to top Go down
spooytiff
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
spooytiff

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2007, 2:04 pm

:D those are my 2 favs!!!! bent bj the BJ rulz. :boobflash: fucktard and this one.....
Back to top Go down
graven
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
graven

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2007, 5:14 pm

lol! smilesex SJD
Back to top Go down
spooytiff
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
spooytiff

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2007, 10:40 am

Laughing Im sure rev loves all this! :RL: lol!
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2007, 11:30 pm

LOL. Yup it's good to have fun it keeps us all feeling like kids.

Back to top Go down
spooytiff
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
spooytiff

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2007, 9:23 am

:P :bounce: I agree.and I like to do cart wheels naked!
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2007, 1:43 am

Daaammmnnn!!!!! I wanna see send me pics... LOL.

Back to top Go down
spooytiff
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
spooytiff

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2007, 8:26 am

Laughing ive done it on a dare.It was hilarious.at 2am outside in my yard. back to topic hahahahah!Im always doin that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 3:43 pm

If this place got anymore awesome. I think my head would explode.
drunken lol! flash :boobflash: stab hump evillaugh firepumpkin ghoul witch
These are my favs.
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 4:20 pm

I can't have that now. But it may help it's looks a bit by being more of the bloody looking type of forum. But we can find another victum for that. I want to keep you around you are an interesting person.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2007, 5:09 pm

Awww....thanx you said I was an interesting person..... *tears up a lil'*
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 9:15 pm

I just wanted to say that I am promising to be a more active member this time and I'm gonna do what I can to get more people to join.

The site looks great my Lord.
Back to top Go down
Lady Precious
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Lady Precious

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 3:32 pm

Just arrived, thank you m'Lord for your assistance in leading me here.

Anticipate meeting like minds and ripping out souls. This could work to my advantage
Twisted Evil

Last edited by Lady Precious on Thu 01 Jan 2009, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 8:01 am

this site is my new home. hahaha!
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 7:57 pm

I just wanted to welcome all of the new members to the site. I hope you all enjoy your stay here.

Looking forward to seeing you around the site.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 9:09 pm

I also wanna wish all new members here!! This is a great home you will learn alot. You will never wanna leave..... It will fill every dark desire you have...... COME-ON-IN. If you dare!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
crazzycat
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
crazzycat

Female

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 5:51 am

Hi everyone, I am new and I must admit it's a very cool forum with a lot of interesting topics.
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 11:17 pm

welcome crazzycat.
If you need any help feel free to contact one of our mods or admins. They will gladly help you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just wanted to say _
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Ghastly Discussions-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com