HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.

Share | 

A not-so-evil Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyHaiku
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
LadyHaiku

Female

A not-so-evil Introduction _
PostSubject: A not-so-evil Introduction   A not-so-evil Introduction Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2014, 7:48 pm

Hello I am Lady Haiku. I seem a bit young compared to most on here, but I don't think that will matter. I am interested in dark, horror, pagan, wiccan, and all sorts of things. I'm not sure what I would consider myself. I grew up in a Christian family but I'm not the same as them. I aspire to different things, and they look down on me because of that. I just want to be someplace where it's normal to be different. This is what I found..
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

A not-so-evil Introduction _
PostSubject: Re: A not-so-evil Introduction   A not-so-evil Introduction Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2024, 4:24 pm

Welcome to the forum. We are in an update phase right now due to new ownership. But you should be able to still access the older sections. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will do my best to help you with it. 
Again... welcome and please enjoy your stay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

A not-so-evil Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Announcements :: Introduce Yourself-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com