HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.

Share | 

Voices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Voices _
PostSubject: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 4:45 pm

Okay I have maybe a really strange question. Psychologists believe that when someone hears voices and sees things that arent there, they call it psychosis.. they think it's all in their mind.
I have heard voices for years.. my psychologist has tried so many different kinda of anti-psychotic medication, and now she's decided it must be something other than psychosis. Is it possible that there actually someone there talking to me?
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 9:54 pm

Of course it's possible. You may be one of the gifted that can see and hear the echos of the other side so to speak.

Voices Untitl13
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 12:20 am

I have the same problem meridith89. I hear voices at different times usually when I am in bed for the night. I know I'm not hearing things. I have been able to do this since I was little.
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 12:36 am

big problem is when they tell me what they want me to do..
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 2:43 pm

What do they tell you Meridith89? I just hear people trying to have a conversation or get my attention.
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 5:50 pm

Sometimes they are just trying to have a conversation.. makes for some interesting talking when I reply..
ummm.. sometimes though.. they do tell me to do stuff.. and.. lets just say I've nearly been charged with attempted murder coz of what they told me to do..
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 4:51 pm

Woah!!!! That aint good have you asked help from your Guardian or Spirit guide? You can always light a candle before you go to bed every night and ask for the ones trying to have you do bad things go away and leave you in peace. Put protective herbs under your pillow. I hope that helps. Wink
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:33 pm

ummm.. okay i do have to ask.. i dont know how to do most of that..
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 10:43 am

Meredith, while I do not doubt that you hear the voices; I do wonder if they are an outside entitiy or more deeply rooted in your psyche. Sometimes when a person has not dealed rightly with their emotional energy it can manifest in such a way. Many people are in tune with the etheric world and hear voices from beyond, but for some reason I do not feel that is the case with these voices you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:28 pm

Ok Meridith89 just pray before you go to bed for the night; light a candle cross your arms over your chest and aks that you have safety and peace for the night. Or put protective herbs under your pillow. You can also ask for your guardian to watch over you and keep all harm from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voices _
PostSubject: Re: Voices   Voices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voices

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Ghastly Discussions-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com