View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 2:16 pm

This is one of my favorite games, and I was surprised to see that it wasn't on here. So I finally got off my lazy ass and decided to post the rules and get this thing started. The rules are as follows:

Corrupt the wish for the user above, then make a wish yourself.

Example:
User1: I wish for a dog.

User2: Granted. Its sadly been neutered so you can't enjoy it in every way (and position) you wanted. God I'm sick a fuck.

So I'll go first. I wish it wasn't so cold in this office.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 11:25 pm

Granted I give you a heater but it shorts out and causes a fire; now you're really warm Twisted Evil
I wish I wasn't so hot.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 9:06 am

Granted. You've been shipped off to Antarctica wearing a cool pair of shorts and a tanktop.

I wish the other girl in the office wasn't such a numbskull.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 2:10 pm

LMAO!!! I had a feeling it would be there of Alaska.....
Granted you now have the ability to control her every action at work; but she follows you around everywhere else.

I wish I could take a vacation.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 3:39 pm

Wish granted. You win a sweepstakes that includes a life-time supply of ketchup and a trip to Tasmania. With the cannibals. Twisted Evil

I wish Pandora Radio would stop playing stuff I don't wanna hear!!!
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 8:01 pm

HAHAHA... very funny Gypsy!!!
Wish granted they play all the songs you have ever wanted to hear; but now they own you!!!

I wish to go skye diving but live...
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 9:22 pm

you go sky diving and live but with permanent brain damage and three broken limbs..

i wish i didnt have an assessment tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:45 am

Wish granted. You now have an execution tomorrow. Your own.

I wish I would get a pay raise!!!
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 11:33 am

HA this is cool! Wish granted! you now have a huge paycheck for destroying mosh pits and metallicas tour bus...

i wish my cat would stop ripping my jeans
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 1:06 pm

Wish granted. The cat has now decided to sharpen their claws on your flesh. :D

I wish I was at home watching Evil Dead again.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 2:23 pm

Granted You enjoy evey minute of the movie just then someone drives into your living room and you become a permanent part of the movie ......

I wish I could move out of this town to another state.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 2:58 pm

wish granted! you move to a peacefull town thats full of sophisticated gentlemen who sleep in coffins in their basement preying on those who invite them into their place of dwelling...without silverware or garlic...

i wish i was really drunk!
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 3:15 pm

HAHA lmao great Knight!!!
Granted you have the best alcohol a friend sent you; you get totally trashed. You think you are at a concert while listening to your favorite band and do a stage dive right out the window!
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 4:03 pm

horrorbaby you forgot to wish..
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 4:21 pm

Oh sorry I wish I was at a rock concert right now
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:01 pm

Wish granted: You find yourself at a skynard concert
But you find yourself being hit on by a 300 pound toothless woman from the hills.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 9:10 am

And since our ever-forgetful Lord forgot to make a wish.... I'LL WISH INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!

I wish it were the weekend already.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 11:29 am

LMAO, lord she sounds fucking scary!

Wish granted, its the dawn of the weekend but everyone turns up at your place with copious amounts of drugs and you wont remember anything...

i wish i could take an overseas holiday
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 7:35 pm

Wish granted.

You end up in Colorado, I take you to the top of the mountains and throw you off a cliff just to hear you scream.

I wish I had a new wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 11:22 am

Wish granted. Except...It's made of human flesh... So you're going to prison for 25 counts of murder, so, unfortunately, you won't be wearing your new clothes too often.

I wish I were in vacation in the UK right now.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 4:32 pm

Wish granted : You get an all expense paid trip to the UK. Sadly you realize that there has been a zombie out break in the very area that you are in and it's spreading faster.

I wish I had 5 dead hookers.
(I made a wish this time. Ha Ha.)
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:35 am

Wish granted. As you begin to molest and mutilate the dead hookers you realize they are infact Zombie Hookers, and one of them bites off your dick before you can get away.

I wish I had a very large library of books.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 2:46 pm

LMAO....
Granted you end up with a library of books on every subject you like to read about; you grab one of the books and it pulls you into a alternate dimention.

I wish I couls go to Crue Fest.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 7:07 am

Lmao, granted. you are at the Cannibal Corpse concert and the boys invite you up on stage to sing "Tomb of the Mutilated" and you do.

I wish i was there!

Knight of Blashyrkh wrote:
whoopy i fucked up here!
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:56 pm

There where? In USA or this state???
Wish granted you see all the bars and parties you can go to; you end up so fuk'd up you don't know your own name and you are stuck here forever with a killer hangover.

I wish I could go to the beach....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupt A Wish _
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt A Wish   Corrupt A Wish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt A Wish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Damnation Corner-
Free forum | Sciences and Knowledge | Misc | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com