HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.

Share | 

ONLINE PREDATOR.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

ONLINE PREDATOR......... _
PostSubject: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:32 pm

I just wanted to inform everyone that there is a killer out there that preys on young women.... He is suspected of the murders of atleast 3 women her talked to online. He is only known to be on 2 sites right now. Yahoo and AOL.... DO NOT talk to anyone with the username Rockhardabs or his real name Jason Stallings. He was last seen in the Mid-Michigan area.... If you see either of these names please do not answer him or write back he can track addresses......Please take this seriously and let your friends know to!!!!
Sorry I didn't know where else to put this but I thought it was important to get the info. out there.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:12 am

Thanks for the warning. But I figure that most if not all of our members can take care of themselves. Especially since they enjoy our content so well.. I myself sleep with a 22 rifle and 12 gauge shotgun just mere feet from my bed...Then again, I hardly sleep....so the guns are just close by when needed.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:46 pm

Yeh I know but I worry about others... You definately are covered then Mystic lol!!! i just use what ever is around I have a big heavy bass I can clobber someone with lol!!!
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 12:35 am

lol...That'll work. Just bash the fuckers brains out.
Back to top Go down
nosferotica
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
nosferotica

Male

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 12:47 pm

You didn't get a chain message did you?
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 8:47 pm

No Nosferotica I recieved from a friend on her cell.... Why???
Back to top Go down
nosferotica
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
nosferotica

Male

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 3:00 pm

That's how 99.9% of these sort of things are circulated.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 12:25 am

Yeh that's true!!!
Back to top Go down
jayceevirgin
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
jayceevirgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2015, 9:14 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
jayceevirgin
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
jayceevirgin

Female

PostSubject: Really ?   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2015, 8:52 am

horrorbaby wrote:
I just wanted to inform everyone that there is a killer out there that preys on young women.... He is suspected of the murders of atleast 3 women her talked to online. He is only known to be on 2 sites right now. Yahoo and AOL.... DO NOT talk to anyone with the username Rockhardabs or his real name Jason Stallings. He was last seen in the Mid-Michigan area.... If you see either of these names please do not answer him or write back he can track addresses...
I have dreamed of meeting a real serial killer online. I want to be stalked and abducted ! I have invited him on messenger, I hope he wants me. I will be number 4!  Just waiting for a reply so I can arrange a meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONLINE PREDATOR.........   ONLINE PREDATOR......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONLINE PREDATOR.........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Ghastly Discussions-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com