HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.

Share | 

Vampire Killers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Vampire Killers _
PostSubject: Vampire Killers   Vampire Killers Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 1:41 am

You know how you have the section about the greatest monsters in history? Well alot of them were mentioned in the book Vampire Killers, so I figured I would mention it in case anyone wants to read it and learn more about these killers. It has drawings of the killers by the author.
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Vampire Killers _
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Killers   Vampire Killers Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 3:24 am

ooo sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Vampire Killers _
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Killers   Vampire Killers Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 5:12 pm

Yeh it is I learned alot from reading it I am shure you will to I am going crazy trying to remember the author? Oh just as I said that I remembered it LOL!!! his name is Nickolas unshure if that spelling in correct SORRY.... I hope you enjoy it:)
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Vampire Killers _
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Killers   Vampire Killers Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:41 am

ummm.. im having trouble finding it.. do you have any more info about it?
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Vampire Killers _
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Killers   Vampire Killers Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:07 am

Let me check and I'll get back with you on it k Wink
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Vampire Killers _
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Killers   Vampire Killers Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:15 am

Here is the link for the Book at Amazon.com It's called true Vampires By: Nickolas Claux http://www.amazon.com/True-Vampires-Blood-Sucking-Killers-Present/dp/0922915938 Hope you like it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Killers _
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Killers   Vampire Killers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Killers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Ghastly Discussions-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com