HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.

Share | 

Differnt Psychic Ablilites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Differnt Psychic Ablilites _
PostSubject: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:17 pm

I just wanted to know if any of you other guys had any pschic ablilites? I know that I have Empathic Psychic ablilities, and slight divination skills with tarot cards. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:08 pm

I'm fairly Empathic and sometimes a little Clairvoyant. :D

"Scientists discovered a supposedly extinct fish in a river in a third-world country. Botanists identified 30 new species of plant in a single square mile of rainforest in Brazil. Why is it so hard for you to believe in something that we haven't found yet, when it's happening every fucking day?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:21 pm

Cool, i've noticed that alot of people are slightly empathic, but say they just read body language well. I'm epathic to the point that I had to learn how to shut off my emotions, like in a busy resturant, it used to be I would get very confused and even sick to my stomach, so many different emotions were filtering though me. Now I can go and only on rare occasions do I even get quesy(sp?).
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:49 pm

I am empathic, Clairavoyant, slight Clairsentient, I can see auras and feel them, I do well with divination....
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 9:52 am

I'm empathetic in more than just body language. I can tell when there is something wrong with someone, just by passing them. It's like this...wave? I can't explain it but there's something about people...And the closer I get to people, like getting to know them, the more their emotions seem to...Influence (?) me. I'm more likely to feel how they feel as opposed to just knowing what they feel... I dunno... It's hard for me to put that stuff into words...

"Scientists discovered a supposedly extinct fish in a river in a third-world country. Botanists identified 30 new species of plant in a single square mile of rainforest in Brazil. Why is it so hard for you to believe in something that we haven't found yet, when it's happening every fucking day?"
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 9:26 pm

i totally understand gypsy when I am around a group of people I aquire what they feel . There feelings become mine. Do you know what I mean? I aquire what others are feeling; sometimes i hate it....
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 11:02 am

yes horrorbaby i know that for sure. many times i have been able to anticipate what somebody is about to say and start talking about the subject on their mind before they even say anything about it. and i happen to say almost word for word what they are thinking!!! other times i can read about things that are happening in their lives and i mention something similar and people say "how did you know that". i have scared/fascinated many people by this and it is commonly known as mind reading but it is not actually that! and my secret stays with me!...but like you said horrorbaby, sometimes i too hate it for what i find out...
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 12:04 pm

@ horrorbaby: Yes, I've had some issues with people influencing my emotions with their own. Thankfully, I've worked it down to where it's mostly only people that I'm really, really close with that influence me like that.

@ knight: I've had moments similar to that, though not as detailed. I can feel the nature of the comment before they bring it up. I can feel if it's gonna spark an argument or something similar, you know?

Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:05 pm

yes gypsy, i know what you mean! knowing people before they let themselves be known is one of the ultimate invasions of privacy!
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 12:12 am

I have a friend that when we talk and he asks me something I always know what he's gonna say. I just did that a few days ago. He told me" stop reading my mind I hate when you do that". I don't do it intentionally. He always looks freaked out.
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 12:48 am

My ex used to do that to me all the time.. it really frustrated me.. eventually tho i think i figured out how to stop him being able to do it.. i dont know how tho.. he can still do it to everyone else but he can't do it to me anymore..
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 2:36 pm

I know how to keep others from reading my thoughts but if I spend alot of time around someone; close friends it just happens. I can say what they are thinking before they say it. I just chalk it up to being intuition.
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:33 pm

so how do you keep people from being able to read your thoughts? like i said ive managed to do it with one person but i dont know how
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 12:28 pm

ok heres the deal. coz we can all pick up on the "vibe" of those around us it is like what you all have said already, being in tune with others. what other people think is actually projected into their sphere of sensation, or "aura". We all see into another human in such ways.. the auric field is an extention of the mind, what we think, feel emotionally, physically all is telegraphed into the energy field that our bodies create. this is how animals can "sense" fear because it is the nervous energy that is fronting them! and us humans are animals too. we all have that drive within to see more than meets the eye. It is the law of Self Preservation....
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 4:00 pm

so is there any way to stop people being able to see this?
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 4:38 pm

That is true Knight!! Meridith89 I block my energy from being sent out I pull in my external energy or if that doesn't work I imagine a black cover over me so I can't be read; you can also shield.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy
Dark Cardinal
Dark Cardinal
Gypsy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 9:13 am

As far as mental shielding goes, sometimes it really is as simple as horrorbaby said. Sometimes all you have to do is picture a mental shield. Though I prefer to think of a lead shield since lead can stop just about anything. :3

Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:36 pm

yes there is. by setting up defensive mechanisms within your very own aura. sometimes i may force a smoky cloud into mine if i feel like it or i may set up some powerful protective runes encircling me or i set a state of confusion into the aura of my "enemy" and this is one of my favourites because i instantly see results which are beneficial to myself. Meredith 69, be creative with what you want to do. magick is only limited by what you cannot think of!!! my absolute point is to "believe" because it is a very powerful aspect that you yourself will learn to gain your chosen advantage. words are very powerful things, they can make a person feel good or make them end their lives! And all words begin in the mind... if you decide to imagine a five feet thick concrete wall surrounding you like battlements around a castle, then truly believe its impenetrable effect like the real thing, because it is. try it with somebody that you know likes to argue your points and YOU WILL SEE!
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 7:15 pm

goodpost

Thank you Knight, Gypsy and Horrorbay!

There are daily exercises that will strengthen not only your psychic abillities but also your auora.

True magik lives in a child like imiagination. Exercise your imaginantion the way you would exercise your body. The ability to rule your world exisist at the tip of your imaginaiton.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 12:57 am

Cazz I agree I do exercise my mind all day long over anything...... My Psychic senses are ivolving on there own with help from me bringing my inner child out.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 7:51 am

ah yes the inner child. remember when we all used to play role model games and we would actually take on accents, things that person would do, dress in their manner, set up rooms as if it were belonging to the subject. This imagination is THE very thing needed for the performance of all things ceremonial, whether lesser or greater. Anton la Vey stated in the Satanic Bible, "do not stifle desire, be as a child and...he knew what he was saying!
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:09 pm

Yep I agree I didn't think of that quote though; I try to live my life this way all the time but others try to stiffle that part of me. I believe it's very important to re-visit that part of ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Differnt Psychic Ablilites   Differnt Psychic Ablilites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Differnt Psychic Ablilites

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Ghastly Discussions-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com