HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.
Poll
Favorite Genre Of Horror
 Gothic Horror
 Supernatural Horror
 Monster Films
 Psychological Horror
 Splatter Films
 Slasher Films
 Body Horror
 Serial Killer Films
 Postmodern Horror
 Erotic Horror
 Comedy Horror
 Folk
View results

Share | 

Pets of all kinds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2009, 7:41 pm

Pets of all kinds DSC00663

Pets of all kinds DSC00664

This was the deer that I had at some point in time. His name was Emeterio.
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2009, 7:45 pm

Awww... It's so fucking cute.. I want one now.

These are our babies.. Agony & Dispair.

Pets of all kinds Babies10
Pets of all kinds Kitty210

Pets of all kinds Untitl13
Back to top Go down
shianname25
Dark Prelates Nullius
Dark Prelates Nullius
shianname25

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 2:13 pm

Awwwwwwwwww, I LOVE all your furbabies!!!! :D

Here is my Minnie

Pets of all kinds Minniechristmas08
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 7:10 pm

How cute. I love the collar.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr 2009, 10:10 am

huhuuhuhuhuh...
i don't have a pet anymore...
i'v had hundreads of dogs before...
but they all just ran away or die...
that's why we never got any pet anymore...
T.T
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 8:57 pm

Our babies are here!!!!!!!

Pets of all kinds Pictur10

She had three kittens. Aren't they just cute enough to eat?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:47 pm

Cute kittens. My cat had lil' ones a month or so ago. She had 5. I'll try to get some pics of them and post them up.
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 8:14 am

I has 1 cat and 1 kitten (had 5 kittens but mum made me give most of them away Sad )
My cat's name is Sammy, and she's caffiene addicted...
My kitten's name is Tripod, coz he has something wrong with one of his back legs, so he runs round on 3 legs..
They both have to live at my parent's house for now.. i miss them.. :'(
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:41 am

Pets of all kinds 2zzl3c2

Pets of all kinds B8s19h

This is my Evil Hell Cat, Taz.
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 2:08 pm

Damn now that is one mean looking pussy. LOL. But he's cute as hell.
I would post more of my babie but I never got the chance to get the pics off the camera before I had to move sadly.

Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 9:40 pm

Pets of all kinds Ixegdf Pets of all kinds Nwhfh3
My new kitty Belladonna or just Bella for short. -------- And this is Taz or Evil....He's a lil' on the mean side.

Pets of all kinds 2q2eh3c Pets of all kinds 1znr492
Pets of all kinds 2i7s6s5
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:11 pm

Ok I want them. Couldnt talk you into bringing me at least1 of them could I?

Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 3:06 am

Probably not those two... but I have a feeling that I will have a few litters on the way.... And my uncles dog had her puppies...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Dark Prelates Nullius
Dark Prelates Nullius
Alice

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 6:40 am

My Pet ,my mini ,soooo sweet ...Pets of all kinds Pets
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:27 pm

Cute Kitty....

On Monday, April 19th, my cat Big Momma gave birth to 6 kittens in the early morning hours. I'll get some pics posted up when they get a lil' older...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Dark Prelates Nullius
Dark Prelates Nullius
Alice

Female

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:57 am

I have a aquarium at home and I have fish in it lke these.

Pets of all kinds 25297sh1
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 10:52 pm

Ok I sent in a story to WYMT (my areas local news) about a lot of abandoned cats and kittens just now. You can read it here and on facebook on the wymt page as well as on myspace and vampire freaks in my blog. I have adopted 1 of the stray kittens so fa and am looking to take in another one in the next day or so when we can catch them.

The Submitted Story:

It has come to my attention that 20 or so cats and kittens ranging from adults to a few months old have been abandoned in the Jefferson Ave./ 7th street area beside Paradise apts. Some seem reasonably healthy but a lot of them seem starved and sick. Also someone in that area has been adding decon (rat poison) to the food that some of the county's more caring residents has been giving to them. Yes the box was found near the food, And as a result some have been lost to a horrible death. I myself being an animal lover walked to this area just today to feed them so they would have at least a day or 2 of food. And after seeing these cats, I myself have decided to take 2 of them in.The Johnson County Animal Control has been contacted several times by many people about these poor animals, but they just say we can't do anything about it. Is this not what they are getting paid for? To pick up stray and in trouble animals to transport to a shelter? I talked to one of the residents in that area and they told me that they are an animal lover as well and it breaks their heart to see all these poor cats and kittens in this kind of condition. They themselves have been trying to feed these animals to keep them from starving. Having traveled across the states myself, I have realized that Kentucky is not a very animal friendly state. They let animals that could be saved and found a good home just fend for themselves regardless of the conditions or dangers that the animal is in. You would think since the Romeo's law was passed that the state would be more apt to step up and deal with the people that do this sort of thing to domestic animals just because they do not like cats. Johnson county needs to be cleaned up, and this is a step in the right direction. The media can be of great help with this by making more people aware of these conditions and maybe even help make the Johnson County Animal Control and the humane society step up and do their jobs aftr this is exposed. I mean why pay the Johnson County Animal Control if they will not do their jobs? Those funds could be used to better this county in one way or another. We need to take pointers from the larger states if we are to make this place any better than it is.

My Comment For This Blog:
I just hope this will light a fire under these assholes that we have in our county offices here. It's a damn shame that the fat rats get in office and don't do anything to try and better this place. It makes me SICK and PISSED AS HELL!!! I nowhave one of those kittens here with me and am waiting to adopt another one. My cousin is doing her best to try and find homes for all of them but it's so hard to find good homes for strays in this county. If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please feel free to contact me. We just want to find them a good home.

Ok this is the only shot I have so far of the kitten I took in, I'll post more when I gt a camera of my own.

Pets of all kinds 410

Pets of all kinds 610

Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Pets of all kinds _
PostSubject: Re: Pets of all kinds   Pets of all kinds Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 3:10 am

Here is my follow up video to that story. It's short but I think it makes it's point. Feel free to share this one as much as you like by the way.