HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.
Poll
Favorite Genre Of Horror
 Gothic Horror
 Supernatural Horror
 Monster Films
 Psychological Horror
 Splatter Films
 Slasher Films
 Body Horror
 Serial Killer Films
 Postmodern Horror
 Erotic Horror
 Comedy Horror
 Folk
View results

Share | 

Tattoos and piercings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 9:02 am

Tattoos and piercings are a wonderous form of art that is centuries old and the type and styles vary according to a countries customs ,traditions and interests. what kinds of tattoos and piercings do you have?

Piercings; i have a septum and both nipples done
Tattoos; i have an outline of a chinese imperial dragon down the entire length of my back on the right side, a dragon skull shaded in grey with green and yellow eyes on my left upper arm, a bat with horns and a flaming sun where the head should be with a waning crescent moon on its body,the egyptian god SET, an assyrian god of disease and evil beside him and between them is an inverted,3 sided pyramid with an inverted pentagram inside it,and hieroglyphic symbols of RA, THOTH and the EYE OF HORUS, the seal of lucifer from the keys of solomon,the word ABYSS across the top of the knuckles, a pentgram on the ring finger and a hexagram on the middle finger and flames on the other two. this is all on my left forearm.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 1:50 pm

Very nice Knight. Do you have any pictures?

Would you believe I have not one tatoo. I have been saving myself for a scarification. Just waiting to find the right artist.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 9:13 am

yes i can arrange some pics, shall get them up here sooner or later!
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 11:42 am

Thank you. I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 4:46 pm

I have only one tattoo at the moment. I plan on getting more later on.

Tattoos and piercings L_0fbc10

This is my only tattoo for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 7:41 pm

Oh that is nice Mystic it fits you well.
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 8:13 pm

I'm glad that you like it.
Back to top Go down
Evil4ngel
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Evil4ngel

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 4:36 am

I have 11 tats ( Dragons, Exotic birds, Tropical flowers - My wrists have slash marks, I have a small heart by my eye) but I do not have a single picture of any of them. They are all full color as is my prefference and beautiful artwork.
I will get Kalin to take shots of them some day and postthem for you all to see.
Back to top Go down
whenshadowssmile
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
whenshadowssmile

Male

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 6:11 am

I just recently got "Nevermore" on my right bicep. I'll get a picture up when I can.

When it's finished, though, It'll have a perched Raven, with "Quoth the Raven" bent above it.

I've a bit of an obsession with Edgar Allan Poe.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 12:55 pm

Evil and Rob I can not wait to see them both.
Back to top Go down
whenshadowssmile
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
whenshadowssmile

Male

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009, 1:49 am

I, at one point, promised a picture of my tattoo, and here it is. I apologize for the horrid quality, it was taken with a cell phone.

Tattoos and piercings Photo0245
Back to top Go down
Big Bad Bone Daddy
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Big Bad Bone Daddy

Male

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 8:28 am

Nice tat there mystic, I like tribals and have 3 myself as well as a slew of others from skulls to reapers and spiders.

whenshadowssmile that is a great tat. I would have never thought of that one. Very nice.

Tattoos and piercings Untitl13
Back to top Go down
tennesseeblondie
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
tennesseeblondie

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 4:25 am

I have lillies on my right leg purple and green I've had that one for about 15 years I most likely did it to be rebelious I can't remember it's been so long and just after my divorce this year my BIL did my new dragonfly across my back it's blue and green to represnt my freedom I think or maybe to signify a change in my ????????? I'm not sure but, it's bad as hell looking. I have to try to use that camera and get some pics of it. I'm not sure how to get any pics up on here though.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 10:23 am

Oh I would love to see those, and anything else you are willing to show. It is easy to get pics loaded on here. All you have to do is click the servimg button in blue at the top.
Back to top Go down
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
xXxDeityOfMiseryxXx

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 10:11 pm

uhuhuhuhuhu...
im sooo envious of u guys...
i want a tatto soooo badly...
but... my parents are too strict...
huhuhuhuh...
Back to top Go down
MysticShadow
Mod - VIP
Mod - VIP
MysticShadow

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 10:44 pm

Nice tattoos.

Would anyone happen to know where I can find some patterns for tribal raven tattoos? Maybe even some skull tattoos?
Back to top Go down
Maiden Hell
Nightmare-Vixxen
Nightmare-Vixxen
Maiden Hell

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:19 pm

HELLZ YEAH PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS! I HAVE 4 PIERCINGS AND 4 TATTOOS!

PIERCINGS: BELLY BUTTON,LEFT EAR GUAGED OUT,RIGHT EAR CARTLIDGE ,AND ONE NORMAL EAR PIERCING AT THE MOMENT,MORE TO COME IN THE FUTURE :)

TATTOO'S: 1 ON LEFT ARM TRIBAL ROSE WITH MY HUSBANDS NAME,MITCH UNDER IT,1 ON LEFT ARM OF A EVIL SKULL AND CROSSBONES WITH CHEVY ABOVE IT,2 DOWN SOUTH LOL HUSBANDS NAME MITCH ACROSS AND A BLACK HEART.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 10:42 pm

I love that tattoo Mystic.Yours to whenshadowssmile:) I wanna get a trible around my ankle and maybe one on my lower back my symbol heart with wings and an evil smile with horns.... Just wanting to find the right artist for the job.
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:48 am

i only have one tiny lil tattoo.. but i wanna get some more when i can afford them..

i have 16 piercings and im getting two more soon..
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:35 pm

That is alot of piercings!!! Where are they all located?
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:37 pm

mostly on my ears.. 7 on my left, 5 on my right... eyebrow, nose, tongue, and belly button.. getting snake bites done soon.. possibly at least one of them tomorrow.. :D
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:21 am

YAY!! 18 piercings.. just got snakebites done today!! :D
Back to top Go down
the dark 1
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
the dark 1

Male

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 5:11 pm

i have a death head on my chest.will post soon. I just got 2 get it finished. Whoops 4 got about the 1 on my stomach. It reads hells angels. I will also post this one soon

Last edited by LordStoneRaven on Sun 26 Jul 2009, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Triple posting)
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 11:20 am

meredith89, i like your style!!! and horrorbaby, grab a copy of tattoo savage mag and go for your life. so many good artists out there!
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:20 pm

Cool thanks Knight I wanna get my symbol copyrighted I guess a tatoo would be a good way to demonstrate my symbol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoos and piercings _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings   Tattoos and piercings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoos and piercings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Ghastly Discussions-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com