HomePortalEventsValidationLog inRegister
New Blood Is Coming To Nightmare-Factory Productions........................................ Starting With New Ownership And Some Removal/Addition Of Topics....................................... Please Enjoy Your Stay With Us As The Necromancer Works His Magic Behind The Scenes To Resurrect Nightmare-Factory Productions.

Share | 

Visiting Spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 3:21 am

hi there, i am interested to know if anyone has had any form of contact with any form[s] of spirits or spectres recently or in the past?
my most recent was about 9 months ago. i went to see a friend of mine and knocked on the door and he and his lady came to the door and we started talking then her eldest son came to talk also. it was at that point that i saw a female come out of the bathroom wearing what appeared to be like a flowing dress kinda victorian style,and into the elder sons bedroom. then i said to him whose the chic in your room? he said what chic,theres no girl here.then i told him what i just saw and his mum freaked and told me a girl had died in the house about 80 years ago. i will find out what it was she was trying to tell me/lead me to one of these days!
my previous contact was 6 years ago in the west of W.A. it was in a similar old house that i had been living in and i had just finished reading something from crowleys liber777. suddenly all hairs on the back of my neck and basically everywhere else stood on end and i smelt a familiar energy,thats when i realised a grey spectre slowly moving past my open bedroom door. what was strange about this is my homemade collection of medieval weapons were hanging on the wall and the sword i was making at that time started swinging like a pendulum on a grandfather clock.nothing else did.i kept watching it and watching and it did not stop,or lose momentum at all. it stopped swinging only by my own hand.
anyone else with a story to tell?
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Female

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 12:45 pm

A normal everyday evening at our house can produce anywhere from 5 to 30 "specters" or as we call them our "babies". I have seen them since I can remember. When I first moved in with Lord Stone, he was suprised to see that they had followed me to his house. He had a day of shock, then a week of trying to provoke them, and now he just accepts that they are here, just like I have. Both our cats are afraid of the dark because our "babies" like to tease and torture them. One cat seems to have been knocked clear into another world beacuse of one particular night of great activity. It's rather fun when we have company, I get a kick out of fucking with their heads. Of course all the life size skeletons and zombies that we decorate our house with seem to put people on edge anyway.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lady Precious
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Lady Precious

Female

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 10:04 pm

Wonderully interesting.

In my life I've always "felt" certain areas and its become more evident as I grow older.

The first significant event that happended to me was around seven years ago.

I had found out that my best friend in the whole world had passed away. My heart was torn, ripped apart because she knew me more then anyone had or will.

The night that she was laid to rest I dreamed. We met and had a wonderful discussion about the future and then she said her goodbyes. When I woke I knew she was gone and tears were on my face.

The next and last so far was when my father passed. He too came to me in a dream. I didn't want to say goodbye in this one and kept reaching out to hold him. Then in desparation I grabbed him and held on, wanting to go with him. At that second my youngest cat jumped on my head and screamed, jerking me awake, choaking to breath. Within seconds my youngest came into my room wondering why there were people floating above his bed.

To the best of my capabilities I reassured him and allowed him to have a sleep out on the floor near my side of the bed. He loved it and slept. I laid awake for the rest of the night trying to figure things out. My kit never left me.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 8:57 pm

Knight I have seen alot since I was more aware. I live in an apartment I see something all the time when I'm here... I am not really shure why it's there. I see it the most when I am sick or in pain.... I just assumed it was my Guardian but really don't know; but it never leaves if I don't see it I always feel it....
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 10:14 am

horrorbaby that is cool! when our physical state of being is at a low our auric state of being takes over. the human body's laws of self preservation goes beyond mere physical. we have the same instincts as our animal friends but we have one extra, more powerful thing to back us up. conciousness. in 1994 an ex-girlfriend of mine moved into a unit near the city and one day she contacted me and asked me to stay with her at this place for a few nights because every time she went up or down or walked past the stair case she felt a malevolent energy. what made her want me there was the fact that she was walking down the top half of the stairs one night to get a drink and an aspirin for her headache when something swept her feet away from under her and she fell to the first landing. That freaked her! i stayed beside her while she slept and around 2am i moved to the top of the stair case, standing there and looking down that first flight and focusing on the landing. armed with the best defenses i knew at that time i boldly stated "why are you here" and "who are you looking for". then moments later i psychically saw a murky figure coming up the stairs and i had goosebumps even on my ballsack but i had to regain my composure quicksmart and keep my wits about me, for i knew it would know. i then asked it if it was lost and kind of felt that it said yes so i channelled energy to the first landing, like a white light,imagining it going to the very edge of time and told it to go. once i felt calm again i stopped and closed the path. she never felt it again.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 12:56 am

Wow!!! That's something Knight.... I lived in an old house in Ohio and I was halfway between being asleep and being awake.I just awoke from a dream of an old man trying to drag this girl out a window odd I know; well he saw me then came at me. I was in her place. My bed faced my door and I just looked out my door and I saw a young couple standing on the landing at the top of the stairs. The girl looked like the one I just dreamnt about. They were dresses in older clothes. Hers was a long dress and him a suit. They just looked at me. I noticed a solid green line around them; it was murky. When I became fully aware; I grabbed my fiance' at the time and said" I see dead people"!!! It caught me off guard because of how clearly I could see them. He didn't though. The house was like 100 years old. And there was a couple that lived there. I can't remember what they said happened; but I think she died by his hands.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 9:04 am

trippy shit! was the green line aura like or more of a "circle"?
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 2:27 pm

It completely surrounded her and he had one too. It wasn't a perfect circle it seemed to be wavey; if you know what I mean. I never figured out why they had one. Noone else I have talked to has any idea either. Do you know Knight?
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 12:42 pm

green... usually a colour associated with rebirth and /or renewal. whether you seeing them or them seeing you had actually solved their dilemma is only something between you and them, but i am guessing positively that your meeting helped them resolve something. that could be why they were looking at you... and as you guessed that she died by 'his 'hand, you subconciously gave them closure. you may have finally given them their immortality!
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 4:46 pm

Oh wow that is great:) I shure hope I was able to help them. I believe there is nothing greater than helping someone move on to where they are supposed to be; and not remain stuck here!!! That's the first time I have ever seen a aura line around a ghost though. Thanks that helped alot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 11:15 am

you are most welcome horrorbaby!
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:01 am

Cool:) Where did you learn alot of thos stuff about ghosts and the paranormal???

If that was the case at that house; what does me seeing other ghosts or aparitiions at others homes mean??
Back to top Go down
Knight of Blashyrkh
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Knight of Blashyrkh

Male

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 7:38 am

search, research, and experience. i can usually tell if a place is inhabited as soon as i enter it, whether they choose to show themselves is another story...
well the spirits can tell that you arent as closed off to them as other people. ask them what is they want or something next time, sincerely ask them and they may tell you or show you.
Back to top Go down
horrorbaby
Dark Patriarch
Dark Patriarch
horrorbaby

Female

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:21 pm

Thanks Knight for that advice. I have those abilities. When I walk into a place I know if something happened there because I can feel it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Spirits   Visiting Spirits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Spirits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare-Factory Productions :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Ghastly Discussions-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com