How to Force Shift

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RebelInsanity
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
RebelInsanity

How to Force Shift _
PostSubject: How to Force Shift   How to Force Shift Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 1:28 am

Hey. I'm new here, and I just wanted some help...
I'm a werewolf, and have been this way for as long as I can remember. I just recently started releasing my inner wolf about a few years ago, and the problem I have is, I can shift mentally (dream shift, mental shift.) but no matter how hard I try, I cant physically shift yet, and its driving me insane.
Ive been trying for months now, but nothing has ever happened past me becoming incredibly sick, muscles and bones achy, hightened senses, that sort of 'fun' stuff. I keep trying to force it, but nothing too serious has happened. Ive even blacked out quite a few times trying to force it and overdoing it.
Can anyone help me out?
Im desperate... I feel trapped inside of my own body right now, and it sucks.

Thanks in advance.

My name's Skye by the way...

Back to top Go down
LucianRW
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
LucianRW

How to Force Shift _
PostSubject: Re: How to Force Shift   How to Force Shift Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 12:20 am

Hi the names Lucian... I am a werewolf as well by birth I'm 22 years of age... I have experience in all forms of shifting... ur problem is ur trying 2 hard... the best way 2 get were u wanna be is start dream shifting in a meditative state not sleep...and in that meditative state u call ur inner wolf 2 u 'n' ask 4 the physical attributes...in time u will have control and will b able 2 physically shit....if u have any more questions feel free 2 contact me...
Back to top Go down
AndrewE
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
AndrewE

How to Force Shift _
PostSubject: Re: How to Force Shift   How to Force Shift Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 7:20 pm

Lucian how do you learn control physical part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to Force Shift _
PostSubject: Re: How to Force Shift   How to Force Shift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Force Shift

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Masters & Monsters Of Horror :: Werewolves-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com