Welcome Silverhook67!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Welcome Silverhook67! _
PostSubject: Welcome Silverhook67!   Welcome Silverhook67! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 1:39 pm

Welcome to the Nightmare Factory Silver. I am sure you will be a great addition to the site. Please tell us a bit about you.
Back to top Go down
silverhook67
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
silverhook67

Welcome Silverhook67! _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Silverhook67!   Welcome Silverhook67! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 1:49 pm

Well guess I should start by saying my name is silverhook.
Well for those who know about me they call me a dream walker and the ones who aint sure,well I been practicing white magick for almost 3o+ years now touch now and then into the dark side of it.
A buying battle brought Cazz to me and she wanted to bring me to this sight to see it and from what i have seen it is a good sight to find more people like myself.
I don't say alot of myself since the ones who get close to me find out about me for them selfs
Back to top Go down
silentdarkness
Dark Suffragan Bishop
Dark Suffragan Bishop
silentdarkness

Welcome Silverhook67! _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Silverhook67!   Welcome Silverhook67! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 3:54 pm

welcome silverhook :)
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

Welcome Silverhook67! _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Silverhook67!   Welcome Silverhook67! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 1:30 am

Welcome dreamwalker. I hope you will find the site useful and that you stay here with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Silverhook67! _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Silverhook67!   Welcome Silverhook67! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Silverhook67!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::   :: Evil Introductions-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com