View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

Made My Funeral Arrangements _
PostSubject: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2008, 3:28 am

Well I went today and done the one thing that almost every person dreads doing. I went and made all my funeral arrangements in advance and picked out my urn. So I'm set and good to go when ever I take my trip. I honestly don't see what the big deal is with people dreading doing this or even not doing it and their family getting stuck with it when they pass. Not much more difference in doing this and say picking out a car or a home. Or at least that's how it felt to me. But I got a kickass urn. See that's the good part, you get what you want if you do it yourself. Hell my family asked me where I wanted my ashes to be afterwards and I told them sell them on e-bay. LOL. You would be in shock to see how many people out there would buy something like that. Anyways here is a pic of the urn I picked out.

Made My Funeral Arrangements Gee_motif_urn_9df4e7a4-c23e-4b0b-a2fe-ad67c051aaab

I thought it looked good myself as it is but I decided to have the pewter replaced with sterling silver. You know to give a little more pop. And they said that would not be a problem. So I'll have a solid marbel and sterling silver home later on. LOL, Sweet!

But on a serious not I highly advise everyone and anyone to go and have everything prearranged. It will save your family from the extra grief that it causes.

Last edited by Lord Stone Raven on Wed 02 Jan 2019, 9:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 1:12 pm

I am so glad I am not the only one who has picked out an urn, although you are alot older than I. I couldn't find a pic of the urn I choose but here are the keepsake pendants that Master and I have decided on.

Where Master will Rest.

Made My Funeral Arrangements T_crys10

Where I will Rest.

Made My Funeral Arrangements 3089_c10

We decided we both wanted a pendant that could not be mistaken for a common piece of jewlery. The ashes will be visible in each of these pendants.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 6:16 pm

Those are nice. And ha ha on the old thing. With age comes wisdom and experience so I guess I have a lot of them both considering I'm so old. LOL. But seriously those are nice selections.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 12:49 pm

Well thank you old man. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 6:42 pm

Oh gosh...You guys always make me feel so young..... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 6:49 pm

LOL no matter the age this is something everyone should do. You can still go back and make changes if you ever change your mind. So it's not set in stone. And that should be a good thing. Feeling young that is.
comfort
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 6:54 pm

Hmmm....Maybe...But sometimes it makes me feel inexperienced......

And I've always wanted to be buried above ground...In one of those.....Ohhh....I've forgotten what they're called.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 7:01 pm

Do you mean a mausoleum? I had thought about that also but that just makes it more easy for the grave robbers so to speak. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 12:28 am

Lol...Yes that's the word!......And yes I suppose so...But that's what I've always wanted....maybe it's possible to get a security system for one?......
Back to top Go down
spooytiff
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
spooytiff

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 4:10 pm

Well.I think the urn is kick ass.Ill buy it on ebay if it comes up 4 sale!
Seriously,I agree with you.I think Id think I was jinxing myself or something if I made my arrangements,Is that weird?? reaper
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 7:03 pm

Aww thanks for wanting it if they put it up. And no it's not weird to think that you are jinxing yourself by do it. A lot of people think that that's why they never premake theirs.
Back to top Go down
spooytiff
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
spooytiff

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 9:41 pm

affraid Ill admit it scares me,but it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Morlock333
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
Morlock333

PostSubject: plan while you can!!!   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:25 pm

There is no other way to make sure yor family is saved the grief of making arraingment pon your demise...We had to handle my wifes fathers arraingments and it was nothing but hell and torment from a bunch of in consiquential family who wanted it thier waybut wouldn't help financially... Do it while ou are young, and then what you want is done... Do't leave it for people to fight over, and stress over...Isn't your passing going to be enough stressssss????

Mine and my wifes arraingments are already finished, and here is my urn...

Made My Funeral Arrangements Myurn
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 6:19 pm

Oh I like that urn.
Back to top Go down
shianname25
Dark Prelates Nullius
Dark Prelates Nullius
shianname25

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 2:20 pm

I really love the urns and the pendants yall have picked out. Very awesome!!

I feel like Tiff does...
Back to top Go down
tennesseeblondie
Wandering Soul
Wandering Soul
tennesseeblondie

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 11:50 pm

U guys have some realy great looking urns and keepsake pendents! But, for me I don't really care I tease my biteable ones all the time about just rolling me off in the river when it's time or maybe buy 100#s of lime that should do the trick. If anyone ever predicts my date of death I might dig my own hole and save the money for the kids college! I'm all about saving a dollar.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 12:34 am

I will dispose of your body for free if you like.
Back to top Go down
nosferotica
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
nosferotica

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

I decided a long time ago that upon my death:

My head will be severed from my body, and it will be cleansed of all flesh and my skull remains.

My skull will be fashioned into an urn and bronzed or chromed or whatnot.

I want to leave my children and grandchildren with the perfect means of communicating with me.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:45 am

What a great idea babe.
Back to top Go down
nosferotica
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
nosferotica

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 11:47 am

Yeah, and apparently I am the only one to even think of something like that. Flair talked to a mortician about the possibilities of it and it creeped him out.

He said he's done that shit for like 30 years and never heard of a question like that.

I just hope nobody tries and stand in the way of my idea. I think the skull is a perfect urn.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:55 am

Damn that is a great idea really. But legaly I don't think it's plausible due to state and federal laws. But still one hell of an idea!
Back to top Go down
nosferotica
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
nosferotica

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:03 am

IT MUST BE LEGAL!

It's my skull I can do what I want with it!

Judging from what the Mortician said, it's so out-of-the-box there CAN'T be any laws saying I cannot >:)
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:34 am

Damn then if that's the case I may be rethinking all my plans then.
Back to top Go down
meredith89
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
meredith89

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:03 am

i havent made any plans at all except that when i die i don't intend to leave any remains to do anything with..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

I have yet to make up my plans, but my mother has planed that when she dies to go to a collage so people can learn about the human body from an autopsy (sp?), and then when they're done to be cremated(sp?) and put in pendents for myself and my other siblings(which is like,...7 kids).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made My Funeral Arrangements   Made My Funeral Arrangements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made My Funeral Arrangements

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Writings-Games-Graphics-Contests :: Ghastly Discussions-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com