Hello and introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2007, 2:34 pm

I am sure I will be able to find many bits of depraved information to rape my mind here. (Thank you Rayne for the invitation)
I thought I might take the pleasure of introducing myself with a list of my personal favorites.

Cazz's Favorite:
Person: Cameron Hooker- He is the Slave Master of the girl in the box (i.e. Colleen Stan)
Killer: Being forced to choose just one I would pick BTK
Writer: Le Marquis De Sade
Book: close call between The Story of O and Perfect Victim
Drink: Cheap Wine
Song: Jack in the Box by Elysian Fields
Band: The Cure
Topics: forms of sexual debauchery practiced within society and serial murders/rapists
Movie: The Secretary

I you wish to know anything more about me please feel free to ask.

Cazz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2007, 4:50 pm

Welcome to the Nightmare Factory, Cazz!! I'm sure you'll find all you're looking for here. I'm one of the Mods here if you have a question or if you need anything you can ask me or Sanguine(She's our other Mod). And if we can't help you or you don't like our answer you can talk to LordStoneRaven. I'm pretty sure he can help you. So go have some bloody fun!
-Rayne flower
P.S.- Go check out Damnation Corner!
P.P.S.-I love your avie!
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2007, 5:57 pm

My avie is The Black Dahlia. I only hope one day my remains will be desecrated in the same way. stab
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2007, 1:39 am

Hmmm....Don't we all wish that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2007, 5:25 am

roflmao
Well it looks like you beat me this time Rayne. I take it that you two are friends by the conversation. That's good, thanks for inviting her. And I want to welcome you to the forums also. It looks like Rayne already give you the run down, so go and get your mind raped with our content and enjoy your stay with us.
Oh by the way with a job like a Payroll Clerk you just might get your wish someday. Dangerious job in some areas.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Dark Exempt Bishop
Dark Exempt Bishop
Sanguine

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2007, 9:29 am

Welcome!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2007, 11:23 am

Actually I don't know Rayne at all. I sent her a random e-mail.... I'm still unsure as to why I did that. It must have been her inescapable charisma that drew me to her. *Cazz gives Rayne a flirtatious smile*
I had no idea being a payroll clerk could be dangerous. The thought never crossed my mind. How many payroll clerks do you know of that have been murdered? raped? stalked? thrown into a truck kicking and screaming? taken into a remote area and tortured for hours? forced to perform all types of sexual perversion?.....damn sounds like fun.... know anyone that wants to?

Cazz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2007, 2:59 am

*Rayne blows Cazz a kiss* lol!
Thank you for the compliment, Cazz. I think you 'll fit right in with the rest of us.
I'm not sure about payroll clerks but clerks at banks get taken as hostiages all the time. Maybe they're close to the same thing. scratch
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2007, 11:11 am

I doubt anyone would have the impulse to take me captive because of my job. Of course there are other reasons one might want me bound and gagged.

Rayne, if you lead me on like that I am liable to take you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2007, 4:22 pm

Like I said before you'll fit right in here.
Who doesn't want to be bound and gagged???
lol! Promises,Promises.lol!
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2007, 4:55 pm

Don't doubt my sincerity dear. I will take you! It won't be the first time I have stalked and kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2007, 7:40 pm

OO.....Kidnapped? Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2007, 7:58 pm

Tell me where you live and I surely will. I will follow you until I find an opportune moment. At that point you will be mine until I no longer have use for you.
Back to top Go down
Lord Stone Raven
The Black Pope
The Black Pope
Lord Stone Raven

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2007, 9:31 pm

I have an idea . If you 2 go through with it you need to make a horror and post it up for us to view. Oh and don't forget the pictures also.evillaugh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2007, 12:39 am

I have an even better idea . Why don't Cazz and I make an RPG about it and you can read it while it's happening and maybe even join in with us.
BTW, I live in WV.
(Does ne one like my new avie? on the bottom is says"Rayne is a sexy girl!")
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2007, 10:54 am

Both ideas are inticing. WV! Jesus, you better be worth it.

I like your new avie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2007, 11:19 pm

Thanx I keep changing it though. I can't seem to find one I like!.I'm always worth it!
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Dark Titular Bishop
Dark Titular Bishop
Cazz

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2007, 11:25 pm

I can imagine so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and introduction _
PostSubject: Re: Hello and introduction   Hello and introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::   :: Evil Introductions-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com